Sunday, October 4, 2015

Why am I doing this?

Ok, so a quick blurb as to why I am doing this whole: 31 Days of 31 Horror Movies for Halloween.
To get my writing juices flowing. These aren't really meant to be reviews or summaries of the films, even if they are. I just love the horror genre and need some inspiration to get going on my upcoming zombie graphic novel. My writing has always been pretty good, but in order to really dive in and get my brain used to the idea of writing something long, I need to put more words down on paper and on the screen. Secondly, I want to share my passion for the horror genre. Just making my list of horror movies watched made me realize what a great challenge it would be to see 31 new ones. 

I hope these 31 days help stimulate my style and my artistic personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment